Essentially the EU Cookie Law is the EU e-Privacy Directive that is set to come into action on 26th May 2012 and what it means is that you have to get your visitors informed consent before placing a cookie on their machine. This Joomla! plugin is ready for the GDPR Compliance which took place on 25th May 2018! Our simply module displays a beautiful banner that your website is using cookies.
- Block Cookies (The cookies are disabled, till the User clicks on the "Accept" button)
- GeoIP2 Web Service (Show the notification bar only in EU Countries.)
- Cookies Manager (This parameter allows the users to accept or decline specific categories of cookies. They have the full control of cookies now, and they can change their cookies preferences anytime.)
- GDPR Ready! Let the user to decide if accept or decline the cookies on the browser
- GDPR Compliance! Allow the user to reconsider, and give him the choice to reset the website cookies from his browser
- Cookie Expiration Time (Set the time that the cookie expires. If you enter 365 will set the cookie to expire in 365 days.)
- 7 Styling Positions
- 3 Skins
- 2 Layouts
- Multilangular support
- Fully Customizable
- Fully Responsive
- Material Design
Frequently Asked Questions
We try to keep all of our Extensions bug free but if a problem is found, you're covered with free access to fixes and updates.
Instructions and usage
Third party products
What does a membership include?
Do memberships renew automatically?
What happens when my membership expires?
Can I upgrade my subscription?
Can I use the plugin on multiple domains?
What payment types do you accept?
I am a club member now, where do I get the files?